Louvered Roofs are one of the most popular features in homes today, both in new construction and remodeling. When planning for the addition of a louvered roof home owners will be faced with many decisions, such as size, layout, placement, attached or free standing, addition of led lights, misters etc. Before making these choices, the homeowner should consider these questions:
Do I want an attached or free standing roof ? Am I concerned about resale value and adding value to my home? What colors and styles will be compatible with my existing house? What is and isn’t allowed by my homeowners’ association?
If planned properly, your new attached or free standing louvered roof will be the most enjoyable area of your home, giving you the capability to control the shade and the rain.
Specifications of our Louvered Roofs:
- Adjustable Louvered Roof System
- Engineered for New Florida Building Code
- Structure is T6-6063 Extruded Aluminum
- Fasteners 410 Stainless Steel
- 15 Year Warranty
- Built in Gutter System
- Powder Coated White, Bronze, or Beige
- System Custom Fabricated in Oakland Park Facility
- Engineered Manual Operating System or Optional Remote Control Motorized